Sunday, March 01, 2009

Dragon Ball Evolution (2009) Movie Son Goku WTF?

I went to watch Street Fighter The Legend Of Chun-Li today and GOSH IT SUX. Then I bumped into a poster of Dragon Ball Evolution and just stood there stunned.

GOKU LOOKED LIKE A F@G HAHAHA! Holy Sh!t MUCH?!


This Goku looks soooo darn retarded + try hard + g@y + wannabe + poser + immature XD!

Just when I thought the casting was bad enough for Chun-Li in SF The Legend Of Chun-Li, I saw this! Qu33r wtf!

How did the real Goku turned out like this? I mean come on, Goku looks like this:



Not some fake hair-waxed Goku

I'm not gonna watch this movie period =)

5 comments:

Jole said...

totally agree!!
when i first saw the poster i didnt know it was'bout dragonball. that was till i saw the title of the movie. and i was like what the heck?

EuEu said...

I went what the f**k XD

N/A said...

dude...i know ure still disappointed with the Chun-Li movie. but yea...as a diehard fan of dragon ball, i'd still give it a try. it might worth the try u now. tho the hair's a bit cacat in every sense of the word. ;)

Unknown said...

haha another disappointing movie i guess?

street fighter totally out...

I dont think this dragonball can do any good. probably he only can fire a tiny 'kame hame ha'.

EuEu said...

Lol, probably a kame hame ha but it wouldn't sound like goku... Hate it when they westernized japanese characters. Argh

I'm a diehard fan of dragon ball too.. but this doesn't look that convincing..