Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Suspicious Guy

Just now some chinese guy came to the front of my house asking for any 3 recycling items.

My mom kept telling him to ask from other neighbours as he seems suspicious.

Why?
1. There's a van which came with him
2. Improper way of asking (he was rather rude)
3. He did not give any introduction and straight demanded for those items

After some time, he gave up and left and the van followed him. What made it even more suspicious is that he never tried asking any of my neighbours but just left. Come to think of it, he came directly to my house as if we were targetted or something ftw o.o

I'm not saying anyone who seems suspicious are criminals but with the crime rate increasing and the bad economy, it would be better to not take any risks.

Beware people!

1 comment:

Tete said...

shit man...that's creepy