Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hehe xp

OPS! I'm so sorry for leaving this blog without updates for so longggggg!!! NOT!!! XP

It's just that I've lost ideas on what to write aside from being all so lazy but nevertheless very very busy with mah work! Gosh what am I saying @.@

BUT YEAH! VERY BUSY! Like a bee, a busy-bee. Or an ant. Or worm.. Whatever! ( If u happen to see me on facebook, I'm actually working really hard at the moment =X )

But it's not like I have any readers =\ Those who visit by my blogs are those looking for digimon. DIGIMON! JUST DIGIMONNNZORS ZOMFGGGGGGGGGGORS AND YESSS THE LINKS ARE DEADDDDDDD! AS DEAD AS.. AS.. AS SOMEONE DEAD!!

Anyway, what's with domestic dogs? Do I look like a meatloaf or something? Yea yea, you're all tough and shit barking behind them gates =.=

PFFFTT! Without those gates, you noisy dogs are just chickens!! CHICKENS I SAY!!

Big Scary Chickens T_T

Big scary four-legged chickens. Big scary four-legged chickens with fangs. Big scary four-legged chickens with fangs without a beak and wings.

......

Ok a dog.

CURSES!!! One of these days, Ima get myself a dog. A huge 1! Like a cross-breed between a pit AND A CROCODILE! JUST YOU WAIT!!




Ok I'm tired, bai! JUST YOU WAIT!!!!





No comments: