Saturday, November 01, 2008

Maxis? DiGi? Celcom? 018 no longer 018? LOL?

It's the MNP I'm talking about XD
So wadafak is this MNP shet? It's Mobile Number Portability. That means I can have my number prefix as 012 yet having DiGi as my service provider. Sounds familiar eh? It's been the talk of the town for quite some time now. Especially when Maxis finally joined the campaign.

So if u like ur current number now, like 016-8888888 and want to use another service like Celcom instead of DiGi, u can keep ur current number. Good news right?!! NOT! Yeah. Wadafak man.

Let me tell u a story about a guy named Dingdong (not his real name) and Lengleng (not her real name too). Dingdong got horny and decided to call his this hot chic, Lengleng, whom he had some history with. Dingdong's using 012 and so is Lengleng.

Dingdong: Sawadikap Leng Leng~ Remember me kap..~? I'm dingdong kap~
Lengleng: Dingdong? Kap~ Khao new mamuang, pad see ew, khanom chin namya kap~ I remember u kap~~
bla.. bla.. bla..

[With his thai chilli sauce words, Dingdong managed to get Lengleng in da mood for some phone secks]

Lengleng: oh dingdong~ my oyster is so tom yam kap..
Dingdong: Kap.. my sea cucumber too kap...

[disconnected due to insufficient credit]
....

Lengleng: Hello? Dingdong kap? (LOL I DONT KNOW HOW U SAY IT IN THAI BUT U GET THE PICTURE)
Dingdong: Leng Leng kap? Sawadikap? ONG BAK ^%@$# TONY JAA &^@%$# MUAY THAI %@^&@$ SEX TRANSPLANT @%##^@ DORAEMON!!!

What happened was that,
Dingdong ---> 012 (Maxis)
Lengleng ---> 012 (DiGi)

Dingdong just got fak-ed by MNP! PWNED!

3 comments:

Tete said...

LoL...nice stuff!

N/A said...

based on experience huh?

EuEu said...

no but why? u wanna learn? XD