Friday, November 07, 2008

Dirty Secret

This is a secret until u read this post LOL.
But still dirty even after u've read it =D

Ever got up in the morning feeling like such a lazy fak and sleepy and all u ever wanna do was shut the d*mn alarm and go back to sleep? That was the exact feeling I had this morning. Aside from being lazy, I thought of showing up for my 8am lecture at 8.30 instead.

Now the reason being so is that, in my previous post, I've mentioned about my finance lect. who happens to be an ass for coming late for lectures and talking lots of bs in the class despite the time constraint. She show up 8.30 I also show up 8.30 lar!

So there I was..

Sleeping...
sleeping..

Until suddenly at 7.47am (zzzz.... zzzz....) my cellphone, which I was holding on to ever since I shut the alarm, vibrated. It was an sms by my classmate saying "change lecturer.. dun be late... lecturer already here.."

Before this, there was a student dialogue (is this the dialogue I thought it is?) where course representatives voice out their opinions and feedbacks on anything related to the students studies and welfare. As expected, complaints were made mainly concerning the finance lect. Bcoz not only was she late at least 30 mins for 4 weeks consecutively for our lectures, she was also late for another group's lectures. And damn were they pissed.

The outcome is that our lecturer may be replaced by another person probably by next week.
So a change of lecturer didn't came through my mind on this week. After I got that sms, I rushed to class.

And yeah.. without brushing my teeth, washing my face, unloading my waste @ baking choc cake and etc, I headed for class. EWWWW. But this is nothing compared to what I've experienced in my past (ops XD) Double EWWWW!! I just noticed, I spelled the letter "W" hahaha

Luckily I turned up for lecture in time.
The new lecturer is wayyyyyy better than the previous 1. His jokes were funny, explanations were clear, didn't rush his class. Perfect!

I bet all of u are still ewwwing now. But I guess my actions were justified based on cost-benefit analysis.

Cost = Cleanliness
Benefit = Knowledge
Knowledge > Cleanliness
Benefit > Cost

My action is totally in accordance with the Financial Reporting Standards. (this soh@i simply apply unrelated things)

I should be heading back now. It's 3.40pm and I haven't done any of the things I was supposed to earlier in the morning! MUAHAHAHA! See how responsible and dedicated I am towards my readers?

Worship me! LOL (Sorta crazy rite now, can't write a proper post)

A lesson all lecturers should learn here is.. "dont fak with us students". U got that right, the era where lecturers can do whatever they want now does not exist anymore. Instead, we students get to do whatever we want. Fak yeah! Any of my lecturers reading this pls don't fail me >_<
Bye!

No comments: